Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Playing catch-up

Funny, there was a real peak in my blog viewers several posts ago...maybe it caught a lot of people's attention but then didn't keep it enough to check back in.  That's ok.  Ultimately I write this for myself and the few followers that are faithful...tho who knows why you are and who you are :)  Hahahaha!!  Over the years I've thought I was a pretty interesting character living a fairly interesting life, worthy of blogging or heaven forbid writing a memoir.  I still do hope to write "my story" someday but I've been humbled as of late and realized "my story" isn't really so all that.  It's mine though and I'm holding onto it :)

That said, it hasn't been terribly interesting lately.  My daughter is in the throws of the terrible twos and I've been in the throws of Over It!  Plus been tweeking my meds which is just a roller coaster of a ride.  Went from energy and spunk to blah and nada.  Now I'm bouncing back a little and trying to catch up on things, hence this post and the images below.  Yep, still keeping up the daily visual journal!  In my opinion they've been kinda dull, but that's actually a perfect reflection of where I've been so I guess I'm doing something right.  Going to just post the suckers and look toward a longer post hopefully in the next few days.

Cheers











No comments:

Post a Comment